BENFERFLEX SEMI FLUIDE
Flexible adhesive with semifluid consistency
• Excellent for installation of large slabs
• Highly flexible
• Ideal for exterior application
• Ideal for heated screed
• Application up to 15 mm thick
• Tested in accordance with EN 12004, C2 E S1
BENFERFLEX SEMI FLUIDE is a smooth, flexible adhesive consisting of high strength cement, graded aggregate, synthetic resins, and special additives. It has been formulated and developed for rapid, reliable installation of ceramic and porcelain tile over cement-based screeds, non-absorbent substrates, and other substrates with slight variation.
Installation of ceramic and porcelain tiles and non-moisture sensitive natural stones for:
• Interior and exterior floors
• Balconies and terraces
• Interior floors with maximum length of longest tile side up to 360 cm.
• Exterior floors with maximum length of longest tile side up to 120 cm.
Refer to the adhesive selection guide table to verify size limits by tile/substrates characteristics.