Three component, chemical resistant epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces
• For installation of all types of ceramic tile, marble, marble agglomerate, composite marble tiles, and natural stone; includes gauged tiles
• For use interior and exterior, walls and floors, wet and dry, underfloor heating
• Suitable for tiling over existing interior ceramic tile or wood floors
• Conforms to: EN 12004 R2, ISO 13007, and ANSI A118.3
• Interior and exterior installations
• Maximum chemical resistance
• High bond strength
• Ideal for installation of moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles such as green marble and white marble
• Ideal for the installation of resin backed tile, mosaics, stone, and agglomerates
• Non-staining on white and light-coloured marble
• Water cleanable; no flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work
• Conforms to EN12004 R2
BENFERPOXY is a three part, white adhesive with high chemical resistance, for rapid, reliable installation of almost all marble, granite, natural stone, marble agglomerate and tiles. It can be used interior and exterior (see limitations), on walls and floors, on damp and dry substrates. BENFERPOXY is a reactive class R2 adhesive by EN 12004.
BENFERPOXY is packed in 11 kg plastic cans.